Board Meeting 8/27/2019 @ 8:00 AM
Friday, August 16th, 2019
The Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency will hold a regular meeting of the board of directors on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 8:00 AM. The meeting will be held at the office of the Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency (420 E. German Street, Suite 101A, Herkimer, NY 13350).
Check back for additional details
Duofold Site - Available Brownfield Site in Herkimer County
Wednesday, June 12th, 2019
The Duofold Site is a 10.7 acre brownfield site located in Ilion, NY.
Click here for a video of the site
Current Zoning, Utilities and Buildings:
- The site is currently inactive and is zoned for industrial use.
- The surrounding parcels are currently zoned for commercial use, residential use, and utility/road right-of-ways.
- The Mohawk River/Erie Canal is located approximately 500 feet north of the site.
- The site is surrounded by residential areas.
- Water/Sewer- Public
- Electricity- municipal power as low as .033KWH
- National Grid Gas
- High Speed Fiber
The site contains:
- Four abandoned buildings surrounded by parking areas including 1- 4 story 84,000 ft2 building, 1-4 story 34,000ft2, 2- 1 story 8,200ft2, each constructed in 1940's condition of buildings need to be evaluated
- A maintenance garage and a former coal/oil powerhouse
- A 1,000,000 gallon water reservoir, which was used for fire suppression, located beneath the main plant building
- Roadways and foundations of former structures
- The western half of the site is predominantly open space
For more information on this site please contact the Herkimer County IDA Executive Director, John Piseck, at 315-866-3000
Tractor Supply Co. Receives Leading EDGE Award
Friday, May 24th, 2019
Tractor Supply Company received a Leading EDGE Award for locating its northeast distribution center in Herkimer County at the 5S Business Park.
Click here for video